Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Hello all,
I'm starting this blog as a way to communicate with friends and family. I'll share stories and photos about my activities and adventures!

First up: we recently traveled to a small cabin near Manchester, Vermont and stayed for a long weekend to celebrate our one year wedding anniversary.  The cabin was wonderful- it was in a great location and had a fun rustic style.



Prancer (she's on the left) and Frieder (to the right!) enjoying the drive up.


This is the cabin we stayed at for 3 days- Prancer loved hunting frogs and minnows in the pond.

Hike to Lye Brook Falls one afternoon. The scenery was beautiful, and the trail wasn't a bad workout!





One morning we hiked up Mt. Bromley.  This ski resort actually lies on the Appalachian Trail and the Long Trail.  The trip up was nice and challenging, and the views at the top were spectacular.  We dawdled in the sun for about an hour- Frieder even enjoyed a beer even though it was only 9 am!





I hope you all enjoy the first post, and I look forward to sharing my next adventure!
-Liz



No comments:

Post a Comment